What's new in Curvz Builder
This version is mainly a bug fix version:
• Error bars in log plots are now drawn correctly.
• Fixed a bug that in rare cases made the program to freeze when end point
values of axis scales were changed.
• Some minor bugs have also been eliminated.
new in Curvz Builder version 1.1
• The export of plots at high resolution has
been improved, including EPS files (Encapsulated PostScript) with
preview picture and PICTs with vector or bitmap graphics.
PICT export can take place via the Clip Board or PICT files.
• PostScript printing is now fully supported
for all PostScript printers. Curvz Builder generates
its own PostScript code to draw the curves. This ensures optimal
accuracy and smoothness. (Excellent results are also
obtained on other kinds of printers.)
• The efficiency of creation of plots
with many data points has been greatly improved. Curvz
Builder can handle data sets with up to 32751 data points. Speed
improvements of up to a factor of five have been achieved.
• Zooming of plot windows is
changed so the size of the plot determines the zoomed window size.
• The calculator can now be
visible or hidden by default in all Data Sheet windows.
• Some bugs have been eliminated.
information about the changes can be found in the "Changes
in Curvz Builder 1.1.1" file available from the download page.